Anja Lee Catering is hiring for part-time positions!
This person needs to have some sort of training in this field and be able to take lead when it comes to building our brand and network. Marketing interns will be paid flat fees based on estimated hours and per project, as well as lead to future job opportunities, referrals and letters of recommendation.
Job description includes:
- Build content calendars for blogs and social media posts
- Build our hashtags, etc.
- Create content such as blogs, posts, photos, etc.
- Vamp up website
- Create onboarding documents for customers
- Create marketing packets to send to customers
- Build beautiful documents for our seasonal menus that we send to potential clients
- Take photos at events and build marketing documents and thank you booklets for customers
- Help create our first cookbook
Learn skills such as:
- How to create content calendars
- What is the most effective way to build a brand and why?
- How to tell a story through marketing
- Photography skills
- Blogging skills
- How to post blogs on a website
- How to use Canva and build helpful marketing documents
- Analyze potential customers and build marketing documents specifically for them
- Much more!
Check us out: https://www.instagram.com/anjaleecatering/
Looking for people who are passionate about what they do and enjoy working in a fun, kind cooking environment. When in the kitchen, blast music when we cook, taste each others' food, help each other out and do what's needed to get the job done. We are health-focused and cook organic, flavorful and colorful food for every event.
You need to be able to read important directions via email, communicate via email, and be creative and forward thinking. You need to be able to respond to my emails the same day I send them out.
Job can be short-term or long-term, ideally looking for someone who will stay long-term and grow in the company.
Please email me and tell me a little more about your experience and your availability!
Email: Anja at firstname.lastname@example.org